Paranoid Android is a popular custom ROM which was dead for a while. It came back though in 2017 although not as popular or available as before. The development team is working towards that though. In January this year, they announced the beta version of a new Paranoid Android ROM based on Android Pie. While you wait for them to support your Android device, you can download Paranoid Android 2019 wallpapers from below.
Paranoid Android 2019 Wallpapers
We shared Paranoid Android ROM stock wallpapers back in 2017, and 2018. Today, we have six Paranoid Android 2019 wallpapers. The resolution of these wallpapers is 1080 by 2280 pixels. Therefore, the aspect ratio is 19.5:9.
The Paranoid Android 2019 wallpapers have the style of previous Paranoid Android Wallpapers featuring a major color and abstract designs. They have all been designed by the Swedish designer Hampus Olsson, the same guy who designs the wallpapers for OnePlus devices. The images below are compressed JPEGs only meant for demonstration but if you want the full-sized high-quality stock wallpapers, you can get them from the links below the images.
Paranoid Android 2019
In January, the Android Pie based Paranoid Android beta was available only for a handful of Xiaomi devices. These were the Xiaomi Mi 5, Mi 6, Mi 8, Mi Mix 2S, and Poco F1. Support for a few other devices was added later. These were Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, Sony Xperia X, Sony Xperia X Compact, the Essential PH-1, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, Xiaomi Mi A1, and Xiaomi Mi Pad 4.
Paranoid Android 2019 wallpapers aren’t the only new thing to come with the Pie-based ROM. It brings many new features and changes. The lock screen charging indicator now indicates whether the device is charging fast, normal, or slow. Another new addition is Pocket mode which uses the proximity sensor to determine when your device is in your pocket. It can thus prevent it from waking up in your pocket due to accidental touches, button presses, etc.
Advanced restart options, new battery styles, and options, more hardware button controls, double-tap to sleep on the lock screen, etc. have all been added. There’s also face unlock for those of you who are over fingerprint scanners. None of these features are really unique to Paranoid Android, however, and have been present on other ROMs for a while.
February (BETA-20190221) Changelog
- Upgraded source base code to LA.UM.7.3.r1-06700-sdm845.0.
- OTS: On The Spot, introduce user hint prompt system, uses a snack bar design to prompt the user for changes.
- Battery Styles, introduce different battery designs and options for your choice. Available at Settings → Battery.
- Pocket Mode, introduces a mode that will detect whenever your device is on the pocket and prevent it from waking.
- Fast Charging indicator (includes OnePlus devices).
- Quick Settings Pull Down with one finger.
- Extended Restart.
- Introduced Settings reset for PA features under Settings → System → Reset Options.
- Double tap to sleep on keyguard (lock screen).
- Volume Long Press to Skip Tracks.
- Volume panel on left for devices with left volume buttons.
- Newer and better Screen Zoom levels.
- Navigation bar toggle for devices with hardware keys.
- Hardware buttons light support.
- Adjusted status bar notifications per device.
- NFC Tile is now enabled in Quick Settings.
March (BETA-20190308) Changelog
- Upgraded source base code to LA.UM.7.3.r1-06900-sdm845.0.
- Added face auto-unlock.
- Added caffeine tile(thanks LineageOS).
- Fixed Settings search crash.
- Smoothness improvements.
- Fixed pocket lock UI for notch devices.