In this guide, we will be discussing the steps to untag yourself from multiple Instagram posts. Instagram, just like other social media platforms, allows users to tag you in their posts. Whenever someone tags you in their posts, you get notified for the same. Anyone who views that post will be able to view your tags too. Well, nothing wrong in that, till it was done intentionally. However, Instagram suffers from one minor drawback in this regard.
There is no restriction regarding who can tag you in their posts. Just to get a good number of views on their posts, anyone could tag in their posts, even if he/she is not following you. The situation gets even worse when you get tagged in posts that aren’t suitable for viewing. Therefore, in this guide, we will be listing the instructions to untag yourself from multiple Instagram posts, at once. Also, check out the steps to add multiple images in a single Instagram story.
Untag yourself from Multiple Instagram Posts
In this tutorial, we will be looking at two different approaches, to begin with. First off, we will be discussing the steps to untag yourself from multiple Instagram posts. Then we will be giving out the steps to stop others from tagging you in the near future. Just keep one thing in mind. This guide is limited to images and videos only. Users will still be able to mention you in the comments. With that said, here are the steps to be followed. On that note, have a look at 5 Instagram tips and tricks.
From Images/Videos in Instagram
- Head over to your profile on the Instagram app.
- Go to Settings and head over to the Privacy section.
- Under Interactions, tap on Tags. From this section, you could untag yourself from multiple Instagram posts.
- You’ll now see an Edit option, just right of the Tagged Posts section.
- Tap on it and manually select all the images. Once the selection has been made, tap on Remove.
- Moreover, make sure that Approve Tags are enabled. If you turn it off, then all future tag posts will be automatically shown in your profile. So it’s recommended to keep it enabled.
That’s it. These were the steps to untag yourself from multiple Instagram posts at one go. Furthermore, we also discussed the steps to manually approve and review the tags. If you still have any doubts, drop them in the comments section below.