Google Camera Port for the Xiaomi Mi A3 is now available. You may download it from the below guide. Instructions on how to install the Google Camera APK are also given below.
Google Camera is the default camera app that comes pre-installed in Pixel and the now-defunct Nexus devices. Owing to its tons of amazing functionality, it soon became one of the most famous mods. As a result, developers have started porting it onto numerous other Android devices. Now, the said port is available for the Mi A3 device as well. Download the Google Camera port APK from this guide and then head over to the installation instructions to complete setting up Google Camera on your device.
Features of the Google Camera Port
Before beginning with the installation instructions, let us have a look at some of the amazing features that this version of GCam provides.
- Night Sight: This feature considerably improves the quality of images taken under low light conditions
- Photo Sphere: It is a 360-degree panorama view that lets the user takes immersive pictures.
- Slow-Motion: It is used to create videos in slow motion, as evident from its name.
- Photo Booth: This feature allows Google Camera to automatically clicks an image when it detects a smile.
- Motion Photos: It provides short clips of moments, before and after you click a picture.
- HDR+: It is the enhanced version of the normal HDR mode. HDR+ is used to control the exposure limit, preserve image details, reduce noise, increase sharpness, etc.
- Panorama: Using this mode, you could get a wide-angle view of any image.
- Portrait mode: It is used to separate the object in focus from the background image, thereby making the background blur in the process.
These are only some of the features of the Google Camera. You could enjoy all of these and much more on your device. Moreover, installing the GCam on the Mi A3 does not require root privilege or an unlocked bootloader. This is because the device already has Camera2API enabled by default. Therefore, just follow the instructions given below to port the Google Camera on your Mi A3.
Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Google Camera Port
You may download the Google Camera port for the Mi A3 from the below link. Two different variants currently exist. Try both of them and let us know which one is able to click better photos.
Whereas no bugs as such could be found on the MGC version of GCam, but some of the users are facing slight stability issues on the PXv1.0 version. The workaround for that is to disable the Motion photos option.
Steps to Install
- Download the Google Camera port on your device.
- Now, navigate to the folder where the downloaded GCam is placed.
- Open it and tap on the Install button.
- You may also have to enable Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security > Device administration. Android Pie users may need to go to Apps and notifications > Advance > Special app access > Install unknown apps.
- Finally, tap on the Open button.
That’s it. You have successfully installed GCam on your Xiaomi Mi A3. Now, go ahead and start clicking amazing pictures. Do let us know whether you found any major difference in the images clicked by Google Camera and those by the stock camera. Moreover, share your experiences with both the Google Camera ports and let us know which one managed to impress you more.
Read Next: Pin Live Scores to Android’s Screen (Guide)