Samsung recently released the One UI 2.0 beta update for the Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series followed by the Note 9. The company has now also released the One UI 2.0 beta update for the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus in India. Users can register for the One UI beta update for their Galaxy S9 or S9+ via the Samsung Members application.
The new software version of the Galaxy S9 One UI beta update ends with ZSKD/ZSK9 and comes in at around 1818 MB. This update brings all the major new features we that we’ve seen with the One UI 2.0 beta update. It includes the minor UI changes and of course, Android 10.
Hence if you’re interested in getting the One UI 2.0 beta update on your Samsung Galaxy S9, then here’s how you can get it.
Register for Samsung Galaxy S9 One UI 2.0 beta update
Follow the steps below to quickly register for the One UI 2.0 beta update on your device to check out all that’s new.
- Download and install the Samsung Members app on your Galaxy S9.
- After installing the app. Sign in with your Samsung account and complete all the required steps.
- Next, you would be able to see a Notice pop-up about the One UI 2.0 beta registration. It should be labeled as Registrations for One UI Beta Program (S9/S9+).
- Tap on the notice and then tap on the image to register for the One UI 2.0 beta update.
- Next, tap on ENROL to enroll yourself for the update.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then tap on Agree to complete the registration for the update.
How to update your Galaxy S9
Once you have successfully enrolled for the beta update on your Galaxy S9/S9+, you need to check for an update. Here’s how to manually check for an update.
- Go to Settings and scroll all the way down and select Software update.
- Then tap on Download and install.
- Your device would scan for any new updates available.
- You should see the One UI 2.0 update arrives on your device.
- There’s an option to view all that’s new with the update. However, you can choose to skip that for the time being and simply tap on Download to begin downloading the update.
That’s it. Depending on your network speed, the update might take a few minutes to download or even more than an hour. Nevertheless, once the update is downloaded, simply tap on Install now and the device would automatically reboot and install the new update.
Now all that’s left to do is enjoy Android 10 on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.