Rumors, leaks and reports regarding the Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean update seem to now have been culminated finally as we have fresh news coming directly from Samsung itself. It’s a kind of official countdown alarm for all Samsung Galaxy S2 users across the globe to get ready to live a new life on their old Galaxy S2. Yes! after all delays and postpones the Korean manufacture has finally revealed what features you can expect to in the upcoming Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S2.
Samsung Korea has published the details of the Android 4.1.2 firmware update for the Galaxy S2. The Jelly Bean update for the phone will only be available through Samsung Kies and having received the update, the internal memory of your SGS2 will be reduced to 11 GB which is 1 GB less that the earlier 11 GB. Take 1 GB more but give us Jelly Bean, Samsung!- most of us would say. Anything for the Premium Suite Upgrade!
The Galaxy S2 is really a lucky handset to see major Android OS version. It began it journey from Gingerbread, relished the Ice Cream Sandwich for a long time and now it is going to taste the Jelly Bean. What could be more delightful to the owners of this once-king smartphone!
Must Read for You:
Chief Features and Changes of Android 4.1.2 Update for SGS2:
1. Upgrade from Android 4.0 ICS to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Improved Home screens and improved scrolling performance (thanks to project Butter)
- Improved usability for some applications
2. New Applications
- Add Help
- Add Google
- Add +Talk
- Add Play Book
- Add Play Movie
3. Newly added/improved functions
- Add Easy mode, Block mode
- Improved Camera functions: function like Pause while recording and more
- Add Smart Stay
- New functions like Pop-up play and more
- Improved some functions & applications usability