Today, we really have something for the Quad-Core Snapdragon S4 beast loaded with Sense 4+, the Droid DNA by HTC. This amazing 1080p HD, 4G LTE supported device was launched during the late 2012 which initiated a new era of smartphones for HTC, beating the specs of most of the high-end smartphones out there. We already had its features and functions explored, so please have a look.
Recommended for you
According to the Carrier’s website, it is confirmed that the HTC Droid DNA is soon to receive a firmware update. According to the source, post to the update, your Droid DNA will run software version 2.04.605.2 710RD and baseband version 1.01.01.0110.
While the list of the improvements comes here:
- User can load videos on HuluPlus
- Improvements to Hotspot connectivity have been made
- Improvements to Audio Quality for wired headsets and earpieces have been made
- Bluetooth connectivity and volume level for specific models have been improved
- Enhanced reliability and stability of the Contacts List have been made
- Wi-Fi Connectivity has been improved
- Improvements to default browser for zooming capability have been made
- Incoming messages display with the correct timestamp
- Enhanced Recent Apps functionality has been improved
The update page or Verizon hasn’t posted anything, regarding it is an update within the same Android version 4.1.2 or is the updated 4.2.1. The update itself will reveal the same. On the other hand, we’re glad that Improvements have been made to Hotspot, Audio, Bluetooth, WiFi and Browser, which surely makes this a worthy update. This shall surely be it for the Droid DNA users, what do you think? Are you expecting something more out of this update, too? What sueggestions do you have regarding this new update? Visit the official update page for more info from the Carrier itself.
We will come back later as soon as the update is on AIR with Instructions and much more information for the users, until then, stay tuned and leave your feedback.