I still remember the exact date (December 13) when the Galaxy Note 10.1 received the first Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.1) update which started rolling out from Germany. Samsung has now begun to push its latest version of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Note 10.1, and again the users of this powerful tablet in Germany happen to be lucky to get it first in the world. The new update is now available through Samsung Kies and on device Over-the-Air update feature. If you are from Germany, you can check for the new update as described below:
- Samsung Kies: Open Kies> Select Tools> Select Firmware Upgrade and Initialization> Enter Model “GT-N8010”
- OTA: Settings> About> Software Update.
If you are unable to receive the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update on your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 via above methods, you can download the complete firmware from the link below and install it using Odin. In case you are not from Germany, you need not get disheartened as this is an Unbranded firmware and therefore it can be flashed on any International version of the Note 10.1 with model number GT-N8010. The size of the firmware is more than 1.2 GB, so you will need to have a good and stable data connection.
- PDA: N8010XXUCMA5
- CSC: N8010OXACMA5
- MODEM: N8010XXUCMA5
- OS Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Date: December 14, 2013
- Country: Germany
- Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
Download the firmware in zip from sites like Samsung Updates and Sammobile, extract the zip and follow the instructions given the tutorial (link below). We are thankful to Sammobile for the firmwares.
How to Install:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Customization Tips And Tricks
- Root And Install CWM Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (All Models)