Just after its official launch, Samsung had promised to release Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update to Samsung Galaxy S3. The leak of an official JB firmware for the device is enough to indicate that it will hit our SGS3 very soon, probably sometime in the month of October. The latest leaked version of the firmware with PDA code i9300XXDLI4 can be found at SamMobile as has been reported to be stable.
So, this leak is meant for only for certain European countries like Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, etc. If you are from one of these countries, you can download and flash the Jelly Bean update to your SGS3 GT I9300.
Details of the leaked JB Firmware for SGS3:
Android Version: 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
Build Date: 08-09-2012
The current build shows remarkable improvements over the older one. Here is list of a few bugs that have been fixed, yet we should not expect perfection from this version.
- Brightness Issue has been fixed
- Wi-Fi reception improved
- RAM has been optimized
- Fast Battery Charging and better performance
- App Drawer much smoother
- Overall feel is very Fast and Smooth
Recommended for you:
- Update your Galaxy S3 to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- Update your Galaxy S3 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Firmware Update Review
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Samsung Galaxy S3
How to Install the JB Update to SGS3:
Okay, if you are willing to install this Jelly Bean firmware to your Samsung Galaxy S3, download the Firmware from the link below and jump to our Easy Tutorial to install it.