Here is a fullscreen caller ID mod for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. Using this you can view the caller picture in full screen. There are several versions of the mod. For instance, one version includes the volume button tweaks while the other has Bluetooth button tweaks. There are several variants of these mods and you can choose the one that best fits you. Just hit the download link and you will be directed to the developer page.
Courtesy of XDA forum member Poppuri, this mod will enable full-screen caller picture and lots more. As confirmed by many S6 Edge Plus users on a Russian forum, the mod works flawlessly. So download it right away and flash it using TWRP recovery.
Make sure to reassign the photo to contacts after installation. So let’s begin with the tutorial.
Warning: Warranty may be void if you root or install custom ROM on your device. We at DroidViews won’t be liable for any damage to your device whatsoever. We won’t be held responsible if you brick or damage your device. Reader’s discretion is advised.
- Sound MOD for Nexus 5X
- Fullscreen Caller ID MOD — Link | File name: Poppuri_FullScreen_Photo_with_Label_&_Number.zip
- The listed custom ROM is compatible with Galaxy S6 Edge Plus only. Do not try it on any other device.
- Make sure you have TWRP recovery installed on your device. Download and install the latest TWRP build.
- You must have device drivers installed on your PC so as to transfer the ROM and Google apps to your device’s storage. Download here.
- You must fully charge your device or at least to 60%, as the process may take a while.
Backup your Apps and Data
Before you proceed, make sure you backup all your data. A full backup or nandroid backup is recommended. Also backup all your internal storage files just in case anything goes wrong.
How to Get Fullscreen Caller ID for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Download all the caller ID mod from the download section.
- Now transfer the zip files into your device’s internal storage. Place the zip files where you can easily locate it.
- Now reboot into Custom Recovery (like TWRP). To boot into TWRP, first turn off your device and then press and hold volume down and power keys at the same time. If you see the TWRP logo, that means you have successfully booted into the recovery.
- It’s highly recommended that you perform a nandroid backup. To backup your ROM, tap on backup option in TWRP and select all the partitions including System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS and swipe right where appropriate, to backup.
- Now go back to the TWRP main menu or home screen and tap on the install option. Navigate to the caller ID mod file and select it.
- Swipe the confirmation button to proceed with the installation. The ROM will be installed.
- Similarly, you can install the second mod.
- Once installed, reboot to system.
If you come across any boot loop or face system errors, flash the revert to stock file or restore full firmware from backup.
For queries, comment down below. Like and share us on social platforms. If you need help with other devices, let us know.