Nobody uses a smartphone as it comes to him/her in its out-of-the-box state. As soon as we get a device, we begin customizing it according to our preferences. Such basic customization includes, applying wallpapers, changing ringtones, playing with device settings to our requirements. Live wallpapers, widgets and launchers are the most popular things among Android users for giving their device a new look.
The ultimate customization on Android devices, however, can be achieved only after rooting it. If you have root access on your device, you can modify and replace the system elements through custom mods and ROMs. It is by following this course that you can customize an Android device the best way possible.
If you have rooted your device, you can install custom mods, custom framework like Xposed and ROMs. You can even enjoy modified apps from other Android devices. At DroidViews, we have a great repository of such apps and mods in our Downloads section. And today, we have come with a collection of custom UI tones and ringtones packages from different devices.
XDA member justen7723 has compiled together system tones from various phones that can be installed on Android devices via A custom recovery. If you have a rooted device and also have CWM/TWRP recovery installed on it, you can flash the ZIPs and enjoy custom UI tones and ringtones.
How to Install:
If you have ever flashed something via a custom recovery, installing the custom sounds package should not be any problem for you, but if you new to Android or do have that experience, follow the steps given below:
- Download and copy the sound mod ZIP to your device.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode.
- First of all, backup your current ROM so that you can restore it later if needed.
- Select the Install option, navigate to the mod file and select it.
- Confirm installation when you are asked to do so.
- When it is installed, wipe dalvik cache.
- Finally, reboot the system.
Enjoy, and yes, do share your feedback with us via comments below! Cheers!
More Downloads for You:
- Download Stock Wallpapers from Android Devices
- Install Custom Fonts on Your Android Device
- Get LG G2 Lockscreen on Android Devices without Root