Samsung has been rolling out the long-awaited Android 7.0 Nougat OTA for a week now. The users of EE in the UK were the first to report receiving the new update. Download the official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge from below and follow the flashing procedure.
If you own the Samsung Galaxy S6 or S7 Edge with model number SM-G930F/FD or SM-G935F/FD, you need not wait for Samsung to push the Nougat update to your phone. Yes, you can download the official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for the Galaxy S7 right now from our links below.
So, let’s get started without wasting more time.
Install TWRP & Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge on Nougat
Want to root your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge (SM-G930F/SM-G935F/SM-G930FD/SM-G935FD) on the newly installed Android 7.0 Nougat firmware build G935FXXU1DPLT? Here’s our tested rooting tutorial.
Update: Nougat Firmware for Dual-SIM S7/S7 Edge Available Now!
If you own the dual-SIM models (SM-G930FD/ G935FD) of the Galaxy S7, firmwares for India, Russia, and UAE are available for download now.
Download Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S7 and S7Edge
Update: The links for the official Android nougat firmware are available now, you can download them from below too.
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
United Kingdom: G930FXXU1DQB3_G930FOXA1DQB1_BTU.zip
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
United Kingdom: G935FXXU1DPLT_G935FOXA1DPLT_BTU.zip
South Africa: G935FXXU1DQBO_G935FOJV1DQB7_XFE.zip
Install Android Nougat Firmware on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Having downloaded the firmware, follow the steps given below to install the Nougat firmware on your Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
- Download Odin3_v3.12.3.zip and extract it on your desktop.
- Go to Settings> Developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Installing the Nougat firmware on your S7 will wipe its apps and data. You’re, therefore, advised to backup your apps and data before proceeding.
- Unzip the downloaded firmware zip on your desktop. If you downloaded BTU firmware, for example, you will get 5 files (.tar.md5 extension) inside the extracted folder. AP_G935FXXU1DPLT_CL10273029_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5
- Now turn off your Galaxy S7 and press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time for 2-3 seconds to boot your phone into the Download mode. Release the keys as soon as you see a blue screen with exclamation sign and press the Volume Up key.
- When your phone gets into the download mode, open the Odin folder and launch the .exe file to launch it.
- Now connect your Galaxy S7 to your computer using a USB cable.
- The ID:COM port on Odin will be highlighted as soon as your device is detected.
- Now click the BL button, navigate to the firmware folder and add the file that starts with BL in its name.
- Then click the AP button and add the corresponding file to it. Since the AP file is huge in size, it might take some time for it to be added in Odin.
- Installing the CSC_ODD_G935FODD1DQAZ_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 file will wipe your phone’s data. If you don’t want that, add the HOME_CSC file to the CSC field.
- Finally, click the Start button to initiate the installation and wait until the installation completes.
- When the firmware is installed, you will get PASS! message in Odin and your phone will reboot automatically.
- You can now disconnect the USB cable. Whenever you install new firmware, your device takes about 5-7 minutes to boot up normally.
Make sure you have Samsung USB Drivers installed on your computer.
You will then be greeted by the welcome setup screen. You already know what to do now!
Thank you so much for the guide and the link also because the Sammobile servers are down because of some maintance..your Mirror download saved my time and my phone and some braincells of mine lol
Also I have a S7 edge (SM-G935FD) FD means Dual sim, and the simple “F” firmware variant is works well as well. Language also doesn’t matter much if you understand english. Only the Carrier important but because you chose, pick one that is unlocked.
sir i have s7 edge .. AtNT
i have installed 6.0.1
phone is unlocked now being use in india
i want update to nought.. plz help
i tried to find possible way
plz get me downloadedlink and pathway
i got sm-g935fd in uk i am witch files do i need to download please help me
Install the Indian firmware from here: https://www.droidviews.com/android-7-nougat-firmware-on-galaxy-s7-s7-edge-sm-g930fd-935fd/
I have tested it.
do i need to check the re-partition box as i am changing my country from uae to india
I have S7 edge SM-G935FD and I used to assign different wallpaper for each SIM. after flashing the Nougat firmware for G935F, everything is working fine in terms of dual SIM functions except for the wallpaper customization. do you have any feedback?
Flash the official firmware for the dual-SIM S7 Edge and then check if the feature is still missing: https://www.droidviews.com/android-7-nougat-firmware-on-galaxy-s7-s7-edge-sm-g930fd-935fd/
after a few seconds of hitting start i get a failed message what am i doing wrong?
Hay, i can’t exttrect tha AP file. every time i try to the AP file deleted. what can i do?
You don’t need to extract the AP file. Extract the G935FXXU1DPLT_G935FOXA1DPLT_BTU.zip file only.
hi guys i have a dual sim s7 edge and i cant seem to flash it . i flashed every other phone i owned in my entire life . it gives me this “Re-Partition operation failed.” after following all the steps above
As you can see in the screenshots, I flashed it on my dual SIM S7 Edge. What options did you check in Odin and which CSC file did you select?
i selected the one that starts with oxa and i changed nothing in the options . i tried different ports cables everything. what i found out that may i should gwt the pit file for my phone and add it to odin . whay do u think
Bro I flashed UK rom on my s7 edge but now Volte support is gone. My jio data works fine but cant make calls. Now what to do?
Hi, you are right! I just got a Jio SIM and faced the same issue. It’s happening because of the BTU CSC. You can flash the Indian Marshmallow firmware and perform a data factory reset via stock recovery to fox the issue. I am looking for a way to get Volte on Nougat and will tell you when I get it fixed.
Okay thanks 🙂
Hi, I finally found a simple fix. Having tried several things, I finally got got VoLTE working on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware. I’ll share it in my tutorial today. Stay tuned! 🙂
Can you please tell how you did it? Did you flashed Csc file from Indian rom?
Yes, with re-partition checked.
Can you share your csc file? [email protected]
Download this: http://updato.com/firmware-archive-select-model?record=2463F869503711E6B055FA163EE8F90B
Extract the zip. You find the CSC file inside.
Actually my download limit is over so can you please email me that csc file.
Hi Rakesh, i need your help please can you send me the AP, BL CP, CSC files, i try to download the nougat firmware i got an error message. Please help me. My connection is over….
Hi Boucherville , the Sammobile and AndroidFileHost links contain all 4 files. Better download from there. Even if I upload, it’ll be the same zip file.
I understand, the zip file i think is good.(The Rom)
Its my home connection that was not stable, at 75% the download cancel that why i’m telling you to send me it by mail or another way you know please.
Its not the zip who gave me the error, its that i cant download the zip files completely, i think its my connection, so do that for me please .
Thank you in advance
Yeah the files is about 2Gb,Ok thanks i try that and let you know…
Thanks you very much….
Hi Rakesh, i finally succeed to download the file but in Odin i can only select the AP file, BL CP and CSC are grey so i can’t add those files in Odin what to do please?
Thanks in Advance.
Hi Rakesh, i finally succeed to download the file but in Odin i can only select the AP file, BL CP and CSC are grey so i can’t add those files in Odin what to do please? Thanks in Advance.
2017-01-25 22:23 GMT+04:00 Disqus :
Please send me……
Hi, I have the same issue as you. How did you fix it?
Hi, were you able to fix the issue? my phone too shows volte but i cant make calls
this will remove my data ?
@DroidViews:disqus this will remove my data ?
Yes. Backup your data present on the internal storage before installing.
what to do after you download the file? wich one to copy on the phone?
Downlod Odin 12.3.
Extract the firmware zip.
Add the firmware file to AP slot.
Install it using instructions given here: https://www.droidviews.com/install-stock-firmware-on-samsung-galaxy-devices-using-odin/