A few days back we posted the Android 4.1.2 JB firmwares for three countries, namely Hungary, South Africa and Sweden. Samsung has now released the 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 in some more countries which include Italy, Poland, Greece, France, and Germany. The Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 users in these countries can avail the new update via Samsung Kies or on-device-software update feature.
If you have yet updated your Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 to Android 4.1.2 and still missing the features of what is deemed as the “Premium Suite Upgrade” from Samsung, you can update your device manually. All firmwares provided below are for carrier-branded Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 users in the countries listed above. Therefore do not try them on any other variant of the device.
Features of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update:
The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 is definitely a big leap from the previous Android 4.1.1 firmware. It imparts a lot of new features to your Note 2. Here are a few of them:
- New Toggles in the Notification Panel that can be edited and rearranged
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel can now be Disabled
- Multi-View can now be disabled by long-pressing the Back key
- Browser is now smoother and loads pages faster
- Status Bar color turns to black from grey
- Swype Input in Samsung Keyboard
- New Ink Effect on Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
- New Music and Video Hub
- Page Buddy functionality
- Many others for you to discover.
Below is a list of new firmwares for carrier branded firmwares. Download what suits you and install it using our easy tutorial.
How to Install:
To install the firmware, click here.