The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update began to roll out for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 a week ago. The new update has all the features of what is deemed as the “Premium Suite Upgrade” from Samsung. As usual, the new update was available to the users of Note 2 N7105 through Kies and OTA.
However, there are still millions of people around the world who have yet received the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for their Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105. If you happen to be one such person, your wait ends here. The update is now available as the complete firmware for Hungary (T-mobile), South Africa (Vodafone) and Sweden. While the firmware for Hungary and South Africa are carrier-branded, the one for Sweden is unbranded and can be installed on any international version of Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 model.
The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 is definitely a big leap from the previous Android 4.1.1 firmware. It imparts a lot of new features to your Note 2. Here are a few of them:
- New Toggles added in the Notification Panel
- Now you can edit and rearrange the Toggles in Notification Panel
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel can now be Disabled
- Multi-View can now be disabled
- Browser becomes smoother and loads pages faster
- Status Bar color turns to black from grey
- Swype Input in Samsung Keyboard
- New Ink Effect on Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
- New Music and Video Hub
- Page Buddy functionality
- Many others for you to discover.
Download Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware for Note 2 N7105:
Download the firmware that suites you from below and head over to our tutorial that will guide you through the installation procedure. The following firmware for Sweden can be installed on any Unbranded Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 irrespective of country/region.
- PDA: N7105XXDLL1
- CSC: N7105TLADLL1
- Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Country: Sweden (Unbranded)
- Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware is now available for Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7105. Download it from below and install it using Odin. See below for the link to installation tutorial.
How to Install:
Jump to our handy tutorial that will guide you through the firmware installation, so that every thing goes smooth for you: Tutorial