2. Official MIUIv4 Snapseries by Zackconsole
This ROM created an instant stir among the Optimus one community as this was the first miui project taken up from one of the ‘nearly official’ sites of MIUI from U.S.
MIUI.US maintains MIUI for several devices which MIUI itself doesnt officially support. It aims to Bring MIUI experience to as many phones as possible.
Zack is now the official maintainer of MIUI Snapseries for Our Optimus One. Snapseries is Zacks idea to Bring the MIUI goodies to the older Qualcomm devices which are not supported by developers anymore. Brilliant idea, and its an win-win for everyone.
Now the ROM Itself:
Its awesome. Based on the latest CM9 by hephappy mentioned above, it shares the same bugs and is very very stable for daily use. MIUI is no more a new thing in the Android world as it combines the best features of both Android and iOS and makes a seperate, unique, and a perfectly fall-in-love-able OS.
The ROMs Features, FAQ, etc. is all explained in detail in the Original XDA Thread.
Specific MIUI improvements for Optimus One:
- Media scan problems fixed.
- Now based on latest CM9.1.
- Using SuperSU instead of superuser to solve root related problems. All is well now.
- Fixed misplaced buttons in settings.
- Better stability and battery life.
- No more booting up with charge screen problem.