Samsung's last year's flagship models have been receiving the update for Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 for a while now. The update is slowly rolling out to various models in various regions. This time, we have the update for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (G928F) in various regions.
Things You Will Need
Steps To Follow
- Download the firmware from the links given above (Download only for your device model). You will have to Sign Up on Sammobile for downloading the firmware. After Signing up, you will be able to download the firmware.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file on your PC.
- Download and install USB drivers on your PC, if you don’t have them already.
- Download Odin v3.10.7 from the link given above.
- Extract Odin ZIP file.
- Open Odin v3.10.7.
- Reboot your phone in Download Mode by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume Down buttons for few seconds after switching off your phone.
- Connect your phone to your PC, once it has booted into Download mode and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the firmware file to AP/PDA.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked in the options tab of Odin.
- Click the Start button, sit back and wait few minutes.
- Reboot and Enjoy!