The Team that has always stood in the forefront for android customizability.
You love the new jelly bean looks and your device hasn’t gotten any JB support? Then you are watching over the right place for the right thing. As soon as Jelly Bean was previewed, the Team Syndicate once again got into works, with the theme which is compared to the Jelly Bean look.
This is a stock Jelly Bean 4.1 theme for CM9/AOKP theme engines. It satisfies all your concerns for the famous jelly bean look.
If you are really concerned with the development of this theme and have any tips or advises, feel free to contact Team Syndicate.
All your comments, likes, dislikes are the team’s concern and matter a lot to them. So, please do step forward to email the team regarding your reviews.
Features & elements that have been themed:
1. 4.1 framework-res and systemUI
2. Full support for XHDPI, HDPI and MDPI
3. Official 4.1 search bar for Trebuchet
4. New voice search icons in keyboard and browser
5. New widget resize handles (Trebuchet)
6. New notification pulldown:
– Day of week next to date
– settings and clear buttons
– the bottom bar
– date color
– button press color
– hr bar background
– notify tile backgrounds
7. Default Jelly Bean wallpaper
8. New images for “null” wifi and data signal indicators
9. New on/off switches in settings menu
10. New adb debugging icon
Instructions (How-to & solutions for noobs) :
1. Make sure you have a rooted phone with CM9 theme chooser
2. Install JB theme from market [MARKET LINK]
3. Open “system settings” menu
4. Press “themes” tab
5. Scroll over to “Jelly Bean Stock” theme and click apply (see screenshots)
6. IGNORE THE “MISSING ASSETS” ERROR (this is referring to a forward slash in the manifest and can only be fixed by compiling on Linux, but the theme is fully compatible with MDPI and HDPI so don’t worry)
7. REBOOT (important!)
8. Enjoy your new JB device 🙂