All Samsung devices come with the FlipFont app inbuilt. The app is inbuilt into the TouchWiz UX and can be accessed from Settings> Display> Fonts. Today, we have come up with a simple APK that can let you enjoy more than 300 fonts on Samsung Galaxy devices without root privilege.
Most Android users love OS because it allows extensive customization. That’s why, at DroidViews, we never miss featuring any app or mod that lets you revamp your phone’s UI and give it a personal touch. If you have root access on your phone, there are a plethora of stuff like custom ROMs, app and ROM ports, and mods at your disposal.
However, if you have not rooted your Samsung device and still want to customize it, you got limited but many ways to do that. Besides, 3rd-party home launchers, lock screen apps, wallpapers, icon packs and Samsung’s own theme engine, you can also enjoy custom fonts. Our today’s tip about installing hundreds of custom fonts is one of easiest thing you can do on your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet.
See these too:
- Enjoy 150 Custom Fonts on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Enjoy Custom Fonts on Android Devices with This App
- Fonter Lets You Enjoy Custom Fonts for System and Apps on Android
In the past, we shared several such tutorials on flashing custom font packages on Android devices with via custom recovery. But if you got a Samsung device running Android JellyBean, KitKat or Lollipop-based TouchWiz firmware on it, you can download the APK file linked below and sideload it like a normal app to enjoy 300+ fonts right away. Below, you can see the preview of the fonts on Galaxy S5 with Lollipop.
UPDATE: Try the Latest Font Package
Install 300 Fonts on Samsung Galaxy Devices
As we already mentioned, the provided APK is not meant to be pushed into your device using a root file explorer. You just have to install it as a normal APK. Do you still need instructions? Okay!
- Download and copy the SamsungSans.apk file to your device.
- Go to Settings> Lock screen and security and enable Unknown Sources option.
- Now open My Files app and tap the APK file and install it.
- Having installed the app, open Settings> Display> Fonts.
- You’ll see hundreds of new fonts listed there.
- Just tap the font you want to use on your phone.
Done! Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, just leave a comment below. Enjoy!