The Mi 5c is the latest iteration of Xiaomi’s last year’s superphone the Mi 5. The phone has been unveiled already and it’s specs have gone public now. The Mi 5c is the first phone to come with Xiaomi’s first-ever in-house SoC chipset named Surge S1.
Xiaomi Mi 5c is a mid-range phone and is also less powerful than its predecessor. The phone sports a 5.15-inch display with 1080p full HD resolution at a PPI on 428 pixels per inch. Powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Surge S1 processor, the phone comes with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The dedicated microSD card slot lets you expand the storage up to 256 GB.
The Mi 5c houses an 8 MP camera for selfie lovers while it has a 12 MP primary camera on the rear side. Below are highlights of the key specs of the new phone:
- Dimension: 5.6×2.7×0.27 inches (144.4×70.7×7.1mm)
- Weight: 135.00 grams
- Display: 5.15-inch, Full HD, 1080 x 1920 px
- Chipset: Surge S1 octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz
- Camera: 12-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal storage: 64 GB, microSD support
- Battery: 2 860 mAh non-removable battery
- Colors: Rose Gold, Black, Gold
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat base MIUI 8.2 ROM
Download Xiaomi Mi 5c Stock Wallpapers
Today, we have the stock wallpapers from the Xiaomi Mi 5c which has just been unveiled by the Chinese OWM.
- Device: Xiaomi Mi 5c
- Number of wallpapers: 7
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 px (Full HD)
Just open the image link in a new tab and save them. Copy the wallpapers to your phone, apply them and enjoy.