The ‘M’ in the Motorola Moto M may mean many things. It could stand for “mid-range” and “metal” both because both the terms fit appropriately to this phone. The Moto M is a premium budget phone with great looks and feel and good performance.
Motorola has been known for making phones with mostly plastic and polycarbonate material and that’s why the Moto M differs from other siblings of its parent company. The mid-range or budget-level smartphone market is very populated and there’s a very tough competition among different manufacturers to offer more features for less price because this is the key to success in this segment of phones.
With the Moto M, Motorola seems to have hit the nail on the head. Priced around $250 and featuring an all-metal body, decent RAM, great display, powerful camera and a very responsive fingerprint scanner, fast performance, and stock Android experience, the phone is sure to attract the masses.
Now, let’s take a look at the specifications of the Motorola Moto M:
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920px resolution) with 401ppi density.
- Mediatek Helio P10 chipset, octa-core 1.95GHz Cortex-A53/Mediatek Helio P15 chipset, octa-core 2.2GHz Cortex-A53
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3 GB/4 GB RAM
- 32 GB/64 GB internal storage
- Adaptable SIM 2 slot can take a microSD card up to 256 GB.
- 16 MP primary camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera
- USB Type-C
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3050 mAh battery
The Motorola Moto M is really a value for money phone. Isn’t it?
As for the stock wallpapers from the Motorola Moto M, the phone comes with 7 wallpapers that look good. All wallpapers are in full HD quality with 2160 x 1920 px resolution. The wallpapers are in PNG format.