The name of Wanam does not require any introduction to the users of Samsung Galaxy devices as he has been cooking custom ROMs and mods for a range of Samsung devices for many years. Some months ago, he released his famous Wanam Xposed module for Samsung devices and Wanam Kit Xposed module for Nexus devices. These modules take advantage of the wonderful Xposed framework and give lots of options for customization on stock ROMs. Wanam has now come with a similar module for Xposed, and this time it’s for Sense 6 based ROMs.
However, if you own an HTC device, there are there are some amazing modules that can let you customize almost every bit of the HTC Sense UI on your device. In case your phone has the older Sense 5, you can personalize it using the Sense 5 Toolbox module. However, if you own the HTC One M7 or One M8 with stock Sense-based KitKat ROM, you can customize your phone in a plethora of ways using the following Xposed modules:
Both these Xposed modules work on Sense 6. We hope you are already familiar with Sense 6 Toolbox and therefore, today we’ll take a look at the XSense module by Wanam. XSense is a great option for the users of a rooted HTC One M7/M8 as it allows you to enjoy a bunch of additional features and UI customization pretty easily via a simple interface.
Having installed XSense on your device, you will be able to enjoy the following additional customization options and features:
- Enable call recording
- 5 rows on Blinkfeed launcher
- Choose from screen off animation effects (default, CRT TV, Fade)
- Enable 4-way reboot and quick shortcuts like ScreenShot, ScreenRecord, etc. by Power button long-press
- Circle battery icon on statusbar
- Long press Back key to kill foreground process + all front App activities
- Disable Swipe launch gestures while keeping double tap active
- Skip Music with volume buttons
- Hide Sense Lock screen weather widget
- Hide icons like keyboard input switcher, MTP connection, HTC Sync, USB/ADB notifications from statusbar
- Turn ON screen on plug ON/Off
- Disable Noise suppression
- Enable Preferences dual pane
- Clock positions on Statusbar
- Disable low Battery warning and set battery warning level
- Expand all notifications
- Hide or customize Carrier name on Lock screen
- Hide Play Store icon on BlinkFeed screen
- Disable keyboard full screen on landscape mode
- Set 4×5 grid size on home screen and app drawer
- Many others…
XSense is just another example what wonders the Xposed Framework is capable of. Just download the module from below and start enjoying ultimate customization on your HTC One M7/M8 right away. Just make sure to install and setup Xposed Framework and enable XSense in its Modules section first. You can refer to our guide for more help.
Xposed FrameWork for KitKat (latest apk)
XSense Module (latest apk)
Sorry, this app is not available.