All of us who own the Galaxy S3 have been waiting to taste the Jelly Bean since Samsung released an update for Korean users at the end of September. The long awaited Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean official update is finally out for the Samsung Galaxy S3.
The JB update has been released for select variants in European countries only that include: United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, Romania, Austria, Ireland, Switzerland and Austria.
What the Jelly Bean Update will Bring:The Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy S3 will upgrade your device's OS with a lot of cool features. Here are a few of them:
- Enhanced TouchWiz UX
- Faster and more responsive device performance (Project Butter)
- Improved performance while moving from home screen to application, and application to home screen
- Update for some application with added features and functions
- Add Easy mode, Interception mode
- Add new features to the camera: add Pause function when you record video and etc.
- Add Smart Rotation
- Sizable video Pop-up play
- Add Google Now
- New notification bar with enhanced features
- New settings menu