Paranoid Android is one of the most popular custom ROMs available for Android devices. To be honest, it has more features and customization options than CyanogenMod ROMs. One can easily spend hours exploring the simple yet awesome features in PA ROMs. Now, you can get the Halo and Pie Controls on your own Android device with an Xposed Framework module app.
The Halo notification bubble and Pie navigation buttons are two of the major assets of PA ROM. The Pie navigation controls drew great attention when it was first introduced many years back. Now, you can get Paranoid Android’s Halo & Pie controls on any Android smartphones with a simple app.
The Pie controls will drastically simplify the way you interact with your device. The on-screen buttons and swipe gestures will provide you a simple way to navigate through your device and get things done. It’s quite handy to have Pie controls on your device if you want to simplify regular tasks. Halo notification bubbles are just like Facebook Messenger’s chat bubbles, so you attend your notification from any screen. You can get both of these awesome features on your device just by installing a simple Xposed module called Unique Controls.
The Xposed framework needs to obtain root permissions on your device to work. So, make sure you’ve rooted your device and installed the Xposed framework to use the Unique Controls Xposed modules. Follow the below steps to get the Halo & Pie controls on your device.
Get Paranoid Android’s Halo & Pie Controls
- Download Unique Controls Xposed module and install it on your device.
- Open the Xposed Installer app » Modules » enable ”Unique Controls” module.
- Reboot your device to complete the installation.
- Once rebooted, open the Unique Controls app from the app drawer.
- The app will ask for a few permissions on your device like to disable Android’s battery optimization, notification access, accessibility permissions and draw over other apps. So, grant them all when prompted. Don’t worry about giving a lot of permissions to this app, it needs these permissions to access your notifications and overlay on other apps.
- We’ll leave the customizations to you so that you can design the Halo & Pie controls as per your need.
Once customized, you can bring up the Pie controls by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. Halo notifications will pop up whenever there is a new notification on your device.
Join The Discussion: