Hi Friends! Here is my fourth theme for MIUI V4. This time I have chosen Black and Green color combination. I joined an environmental task force called “Greenathon” just a few days ago and dedicate this theme to all who are striving to spread awareness and make our Earth GREEN. This theme Greenathon V4 1.0 (as I call it) is my most ambitious project that will surely give you a fresh feel. I have tried to make it beautiful to the best of my capacity. It took me 10 days of continuous work to finish it. Download the latest Greenathon HD 1.4 theme from below.
I can only hope that you like it. And if you do, please consider a donation for the time and hard work that has gone into the making of this theme. You know, nobody like to be working continuously for free! So please donate if you can! If you like my themes and want to appreciate my hard work, please buy me a coffee via PayPal:
With Regards to all MIUI Community!
To get the weather updates on the lockscreen, download and install the 9S Weather (Advance) app from below and configure it.
How to Apply Greenathon HD 1.4 Theme
If you have been using MIUI ROMs for some time, treat this theme just as you do with other ones. But if you are new to MIUI, Follow the steps given below:
- Download the “Greenathon HD 1.43 .mtz” and copy it to the MIUI/ Theme folder on your device’s internal SD Card. Come back to the Theme Manager app, select the theme and apply it.
- For weather data to appear on the lockscreen, you will have to install “9s Weather (Advance)” on your device.
- Updated to work perfectly with MIUI ROM version 2.10.26
- Added support for 720p (XHDPI) devices.
- White on white and black on black font visibility bugs fixed
- New icons at the Status bar panel.
- Various other fixes.
- Major visibility bug in some apps fixed
- Change of primary Grey font color to white in MIUI framework
- Message bubble image changed.
- New search widget replacing the old one.
- Many others that I do not remember at the moment
- Update: Greenathon LS Theme (Fahrenheit Version)