Paranoid custom ROMs are the only build which gives a tough and healthy competition to Cyanogen Mod ROMs. The highlighting feature of Paranoid ROM is Pie control. Recently, users also loved the Dynamic System bars which merge your status and navigation bars with the surrounding content and provide a smoother and more immersive experience.
Peek in Paranoid is similar to Ambient Display but it is modified to look more minimal and classy. You can glance at your notifications when pulling your phone out of your pocket right after the notification buzz. You will be offered the same CM 12.1 Theme engine to enhance your system, polish it, quickly make it be just the way you want it to be. Pick from the endless options available on Play Store.
There are Official as well as Legacy Paranoid builds. Today on DroidViews we present you the much awaited Paranoid build for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. It will just take your tea-time to install this build on your device. With your last sip, you will be done installing the custom ROM. Just follow this guide.
This Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Paranoid ROM has to be installed on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 model only.
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for custom ROM installation.
- Installation of custom ROM requires clearing of memory in the smartphone, so make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP on the smartphone.
- Users make sure you have installed USB drivers on the PC, or else your smartphone will not be recognized by the computer. Download them from here.
- Make sure your device has more than 80% battery, or else there is a chance of smartphone getting temporarily bricked if the installation process is interrupted mid-way.
- Though installing custom ROM improve the device’s performance and UI experiences, it will void your warranty.
Warning: The author or the developer will not be responsible, if you damage or brick your device. Do it at your own risk and follow the instructions properly.
Install ParanoidAndroid ROM on Galaxy Note
- Download Paranoid Android 5.1.1 ROM from here and Google Apps from here to your PC.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 to PC via USB cable. Before plugging the phone to the computer, be sure that you have installed correct USB drivers.
- Then, copy Paranoid Android 5.1.1 ROM zip file and Google Apps zip file into the root folder of phone’s SD card memory.
- Now, turn off the device and disconnect from the PC.
- Then perform the regular Recovery Mode sortie by press-holding ‘Volume up’ and ‘Power’
- After entering the Recovery mode, clear the phone memory, by choosing ‘wipe data/factory reset’
- Now, clear the cache memory by selecting ‘wipe cache partition’ and go back select ‘advanced’ and tap ‘wipe dalvik cache’.
- Now from the main recovery install the zips from SD card.
- Once done with the installation process, restart the device by opting ‘reboot system now’ seen in the recovery menu.
The first boot takes 5-10 minutes. Sit back and relax. If the boot time exceeds 10 minutes then clear the Dalvik cache again.
That’s it! Now you have Paranoid ROM on your device. If you face any issues then let us know in comments below. Don’t forget to share your experiences.