Being a Photography Romeo, I might just put it above Facebook and other social networks. Today we talk here about one of the most used and popular Android Apps. Instagram, which is a social service for users to share their divine art of photography. It is already claimed to be used and loved by 150 million users. The app is not only limited to sharing images and videos but also beholds many other appealing features like an in-built camera app and customizing tools to make your pictures look more attractive than ever.
Here is what you can do with Instagram:
- Search up for your pals and meet creative users
- Follow users to receive continuous feeds about their submitted art directly on your wall
- Upload unlimited photos and videos
- Interact with others via likes & comments
- Share your uploads directly with your friends and followers using Instagram Direct
- Upload alongside to many other social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, and Foursquare.
It is after a long duration, the App took a huge leap in the last 24 hours by updating itself to an Improved and near-Android UI (version 5.1) for every single feature. This new update has made the App much more responsive and fast than it was with the previous version. The introduction was first made by the team on Instagram Blog and then it was released publicly on the Google Play Store, yesterday. People have already reviewed now to be looking much more like the iOS version, only faster and responding well.
Visit the official Instagram website for reviews, feedback, and direct updates.
Updated version: 5.1.0
Updated On: 11 March 2014
The team has mentioned on the UI changes only, other than that everything remains ever stable as before. We hope you’re gonna enjoy this new update, people who have never tried Instagram must definitely try this App with the updated interface. If you face any issues, you can feedback us with it and also report it to the team’s user support.