Being a Photography Romeo, I might just put it above Facebook and other social networks. Today we talk here about one of the most used and popular Android Apps. Instagram, which is a social service for users to share their divine art of photography. It is already claimed to be used and loved by 150 million users. The app is not only limited to sharing images and videos but also beholds many other appealing features like an in-built camera app and customizing tools to make your pictures look more attractive than ever. Here is what you can do with Instagram:
- Search up for your pals and meet creative users
- Follow users to receive continuous feeds about their submitted art directly on your wall
- Upload unlimited photos and videos
- Interact with others via likes & comments
- Share your uploads directly with your friends and followers using Instagram Direct
- Upload alongside to many other social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, and Foursquare.