CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies have just started to roll out for a number of Samsung Galaxy phones. The latest version of CyanogenMod ROM is based on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean– Build JOP40D. CyanogenMod 10.1 ROMs is the most original and reliable ROM for Android phones. Most of the custom ROMs that you see use CM as their base. The CM ROMs are designed to increase performance, smoothness and faster user interface experience. Besides, other good things, you can enjoy a better battery life than what you get with the stock firmware.
Though the new CM 10.1 ROMs for Samsung Galaxy phones are still in Nightlies, they show great stability. It would be worthwhile to point out here that some of the features from the previous CM revisions have not been incorporated into CM1o.1, but we hope that the old features together with the new ones will gradually be added as the ROM develops in the future.
Here is a list of the Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets that have got CM 10.1 ROM 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. It should also be noted to install a custom ROM you will have to root your phone first.
CyanogenMod 10.1 Supported Devices:
There are 19 Samsung Galaxy devices that have got the CM 10.1. Click on your device name to go to the official download page.
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000B
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Vibrant SGH-T959
- AT&T Samsung Captivate SGH- I897
- Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I777
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999
- US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530
- Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S III SCHI535
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III SPH-L710
- Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (WiFi) GT-P3110
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GSM) GT-P3100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) GT-p5110
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GSM) GT-p5100