A lot of students have a passion for music, but they don’t have any money to spare for their own recording studios or even instruments. Well, luckily for you, there are many ways of following your passion even on a budget! For example, you can find some like-minded classmates who can have jam sessions with you and share their instruments. Or, you can just use your phone!
Yes, with the new tech, it’s now entirely possible to make recordings on your phone. Right now, there is a wide range of music-making apps that are available for download for both iOS and Android devices. These apps focus on allowing the user to create and edit music on their phone with the help of virtual instruments, drum machines, sequencers, and editing tools.
The possibilities of apps don’t stop here. Some of these platforms also allow you to share your music with other people, collaborate with other users, and even publish your tracks to streaming platforms. Don’t hesitate to use online essay writing services for your homework! Instead of working on assignments, you can record tracks and still get good grades.
So, are you still not convinced that you don’t need an expensive recording studio to make your dreams come true? Here are 6 Android apps for making music!
Why should you consider recording tracks on your phone?
First of all, not all students have the time and money to spend on studio sessions. Sure, it’s fun, but your schedule might be busy enough without having to dedicate several hours to this activity. So, in case you are looking for a less time-consuming way for your hobby, here are some benefits of making music on your phone:
- Convenience. With your phone, you can create music anytime and at any place. You just need to have your device and headphones with you. You don’t need to carry around bulky equipment or worry about finding a studio to work in when the inspiration hits!
- Cost-effectiveness. Finding your sound on your phone can be a cost-effective way to get started in sound production. Students often don’t have an opportunity to invest in expensive equipment or software. Luckily for them, there are many affordable or free apps available for creating sounds from your pocket.
- Experimentation. Creating tracks on your smartphones allows you to experiment with different sounds and styles easily. For example, many applications on this list offer a wide range of instruments, loops, and effects to achieve your perfect sound.
- Collaboration. As it was mentioned before, a lot of music-making platforms allow you to collaborate with other artists. This is a great way to work on projects together and share ideas with like-minded people, not to mention to boost your potential career!
Top 6 Android apps for creating music
Now that you are convinced that you don’t need to rent out a studio and spend a lot of money on your new hobby, let’s see which platforms are the best in this field. Look for the best assignment services for your school assignments and don’t worry about deadlines! Expert writers will take care of everything while you find your sound and give in to the inspiration.
FL Studio Mobile
This is one of the most popular sound-recording platforms. FL Studio Mobile gives you an opportunity to create and edit complex multi-track projects on your Android devices. Apart from this, you also gain access to different features, including virtual instruments, drum kits, and a mixer.
GarageBand is one of the most comprehensive platforms for making and recording your tracks that are available for Android devices. Here, you will find many virtual instruments, like:
- multi-track music projects.
In case you are more focused on your beat instead of a full track, this application is for you! Groove Mixer is a beat-making platform, where you can create and edit drum loops and beats. It comes with a range of drum kits, which is pretty convenient for the beginners. You can also export your projects to external carriers in WAV or MIDI format.
Music Maker Jam
This is another platform that works more with beats instead of actual recordings. Music Maker Jam is a music production application that offers you a wide range of pre-recorded loops and samples. Here, you can create your own tracks by combining different loops and samples and adding more sound effects to them.
This is one of the most professional platforms on this list. SunVox is a modular synthesizer and tracker that allows artists to create and edit complex multi-track music projects. Of course, you can find different virtual instruments and effects here, which will add to the experience of creating your own custom synthesizers and effects.
Similar to the previous entry on this list, n-Track Studio is a professional-grade application for recording and editing audio tracks from scratch. This is a great platform for those students who already have some experience in this field and know what they need to do.
So there you have it, 6 Android apps for making music at home! It’s very convenient for those students who don’t have any money to spare on renting out a studio. After all, when you have talent, you will find a way to make it work even from your smartphone!
Join The Discussion: