Well, well, well. Look what we have got here today. Another bunch of awesome System UI mods for our beloved OnePlus 3/3T. The duo, being the most developer-friendly phones they are, are attracting more developers every day and every few days, we keep getting new mods. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration if I said they are the most easily customizable phones out there. With root and custom recovery, the possibilities are endless. All the more reason to love our OnePlus 3/3T even more! Below, we have shared some awesome SystemUI mods for OxygenOS 4.1.1 on OnePlus 3 and 3T. It has been made by XDA member SyCreed.
It goes without saying that you need root and custom recovery for these mods to work!
What the Mod offers:
Thanks to the XDA Forum Senior member SyCreed, the mod offers the below functionalities:
- Center clock. Not only in home screen but also in lockscreen too. (Awesome!)
- Red Accent Color.
- A little bit darker Blue Accent Color.
- 360 Degree rotation enabled. Auto-rotation must be ON for this to work.
- A more compact and crisp Navigation Bar with DPI set at 36 rather than the Stock 42.
- No hideous orange status bar when battery saver is enabled, thank God!
- Recent Apps with rounded corner. Optional – Mod is available with and without this option in two versions.
- White accent colors. Bug: The ‘Uninstall’ and ‘Force Stop’ buttons in the App info page are completely white. The text is not visible. Everything else is fine.
Below are the few screenshots of the mod in action:
Download SystemUI Mods for OnePlus3/3T:
As already said above, there are two versions of the mod available. One with rounded recent apps and the other without it. Download whichever one you like from below:
Install SystemUI Mods for OnePlus3/3T:
Caution: Make a complete nandroid backup before proceeding.
Follow the below steps carefully to install the mods on your OnePlus 3/3T:
- Remove any Substratum Layers you have. Don’t worry. It’s only temporary. You can re-enable them after installing these mods.
- Place the zip file downloaded from above in your phone memory.
- Reboot your phone into TWRP.
- Power Down the OnePlus 3.
- When the phone is completely switched off, Press and Hold the Power Button and Volume Down Buttons at the Same Time.
- Continue Holding these two buttons past the OnePlus/Android Splash Screen that appears.
- When the phone boots into Recovery Mode, release the power and volume down buttons.
- Assuming you have successfully booted into TWRP recovery, tap on ‘Install’ from the available options. You will be asked to choose a file to flash/install. Browse and select the downloaded file.
- Important: Do not wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have followed the above steps correctly, you will have all the awesome mods we have mentioned earlier, in your OnePlus 3/3T. Enjoy!