Saw a great video on YouTube and want to download it for offline access? Can’t get a reliable tool to download videos? KeepVid Pro is here with a solution. KeepVid Pro is a tool which is used to download videos from YouTube and other video sharing websites like Dailymotion, Vimeo on Windows/Mac. These videos can then be played offline on your PC, tablet, and mobile devices. KeepVid Pro at present supports 10,000+ websites for downloading videos and is adding more websites to it continuously. Besides downloading videos, you can also convert the videos into different audio, video formats, and gaming consoles.
KeepVid Pro works flawlessly on Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista and all the versions of Mac 10.6 Snow Leopard to 10.11 EI Caption. It is compatible with Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome web browser.
Some of the key features of KeepVid Pro are:
- Download a full YouTube channel/Playlist in batch.
- Fix Music Tags and Cover.
- Convert Videos to Popular audio and video formats.
- Record Music and Video online.
- Download subtitles for a video.
- Merge audio and video files automatically.
- Backup and restore iTunes library.
- Transfer audio and video files between Android, iOS, PC/Mac without any limits.
So now, after hearing all these incredible features, you will most likely download, install and use KeepVid Pro. Here is the guide to this:
- Download KeepVid Pro from here for free.
- Launch KeepVid Pro by double-clicking on the KeepVid Pro icon.
You can download videos from KeepVid Pro by 3 methods. We have discussed both of these methods below.
- Launch KeepVid Pro.
- Copy the link of the video which you want to download.
- Click on “+Paste URL” button present in the”download” section of KeepVid Pro.
- After pasting the URL, your video will start downloading automatically.
Note: The default video download quality is 480p. You can change the resolution to any quality which you like. Do it before the video downloading starts.
- After the downloading is finished, click on “Finished” menu on the left-hand side of the “Download” interface in KeepVid Pro.
- Right, click on the video which you have downloaded and chosen “open file location” option.
- You will find the video on your PC and you can now easily transfer it to any device.
When you play a video on any website, a “download” button will appear in the upper right corner of the video. Click on the “download” button and choose the resolution of the video. The video will now be downloaded.
- Launch KeepVid Pro on your PC.
- Click on “Online Video”.
- Paste the link of the video which you would like to download in the address bar.
- Click on “Download” button.
- Choose the resolution in which you want the video to be downloaded.
At first, KeepVid Pro is available for free trail. After the free trial expires, you can buy KeepVid Pro. KeepVid Pro is available in 2 types: Personal License and Business License. All types of License are available for free lifetime update.
- 1-year license.
It is available for 1 year and works on 1 PC and comes at $19 for a year.
- Lifetime License
Comes at $29, it is available for a lifetime and works on 1 PC.
- Family License
Comes at $72.50, it is valid for lifetime and works on 5 PCs continuously.
It works on a huge number of PC’s ranging from 2 to 51 and comes with an option of 1-year license or lifetime valid license. Depending on your choice it costs ranges between 22.50$ to 435$.
It is the best and most reliable video downloader available for use. It comes in many variants as mentioned above rendering to the use of all types of customers. Considering its unique features like downloading a whole YouTube channel in a single click, it’s a must use video downloader.