Samsung’s TouchWiz UI may not be the favorite custom Android skin available in the market today mainly due to its sluggish performance and the bloatware present in it. But you may agree on the fact that TouchWiz provides many features and options to customize you Galaxy device according to your liking. In the newer versions of TouchWiz, you even have the option to change themes on your device.
One of the features I like about TouchWiz user interface is the inbuilt ability to change font styles and even the font size. But you are limited to only a few options in case of font styles. If you own a rooted Samsung device with a custom recovery installed you can get way more fonts than the stock ones. Follow the installation procedure to get more than 150 fonts on your Samsung Galaxy devices.
UPDATE: Try the Latest Font Package
Things You Will Need
- You will require a rooted Samsung device like Galaxy S7, S6, S5, Note series devices, etc.
- Your device should have a custom recovery like TWRP recovery installed on it.
- Your device should be running TouchWiz based ROMs only.
Installing 150 Custom Fonts on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download and copy the zip file linked in the downloads section to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into Recovery mode. To do so, turn off your device then press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power keys for a few seconds and then release the power button when the screen turns up. Keep the other 2 keys pressed for a few more seconds until you enter the custom recovery menu.
- Once your device boots into the custom recovery, select the Install option and select the zip file you have downloaded.
- Confirm the installation and then Reboot your device.
- You may now see more than 150 fonts in the menu to change fonts under Settings> Display on your Samsung Galaxy device.
That’s all! enjoy more than hundred and fifty custom fonts on your Samsung devices. Do let us know whether you are the one who likes to customize his/her android device according to your liking. And do share with us what’s your favorite font for your device.
Feel free to drop your queries in the comments section below. We will try to resolve your issues as soon as possible. Keep visiting for more Android mods, hacks, and tutorials.