The smartphone market is stuffed with smartphones from Chinese OEMs and most people, especially and Asian markets, tend to buy them because they offer decent hardware specifications for much cheaper price than those of well-known brands. When it comes to Chines manufacturers, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, and Xiaomi are the first names that flash in our minds.
The Z11 Max is one such smartphone marketed as a sub-brand named Nubia by ZTE. The company uses Nubia as a brand name to sell it smartphones through online stores. The Nubia Z11 Max is a premium mid-range smartphones with good build quality and a huge 6-inch display. The phone was launched in the 3rd quarter of the last year and has been performing well as a product.
As we already mentioned, the ZTE Nubia Z11 Max is a big phone with a powerful battery. The most negative thing about the phone, however, is the very fact that it lacks software support from the OEM. Anyway, here’re the specs of the phone:
- 2.5D curved 6-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 px) AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 and MediaTek Helio P10 CPU options
- Octa-core 1.8GHz processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 64 GB ROM with micro SD card support (up to 128 GB)
- 13 MP primary and 8 MP secondary camera
- Nubia UI 4.0.0 atop Android OS 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Li-ion 4000mAh battery
Also download: Download ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini Stock Wallpapers (Full HD)
Download ZTE Nubia Z11 Max Stock Wallpapers
As for the stock wallpapers from the ZTE Nubia Z11 Max comes with no less than 22 beautiful backgrounds. All wallpapers are in full HD quality with 1080 x 1920 px resolution.
We have uploaded all wallpapers to our server and therefore you can download them individually by right-clicking the images and selecting “Open link in a new tab” or “Save link as…” option.
Some more wallpaper packs:
- ZTE Blade V8 Stock Wallpapers
- Infinix Note 3 Stock Wallpapers (Full HD)
- ZTE Nubia M2 Stock Wallpapers
- Huawei Maimang 4 Stock Wallpapers
- Huawei Honor V9 Stock Wallpapers (QHD)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Wallpapers (42 Walls) & Ringtones
This article was last modified on January 3, 2018, 9:58 pm